Financial support, whether given once, pledged annually or bi-annually or by bequest or any other means will be truly appreciated and appropriately recognised.
You may donate by credit card, Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), cheque, cash or through a bequest.
- Credit card donations may be made in person at the South Australian Aviation Museum at 66 Lipson St Port Adelaide
- EFT donations should be to the SA Aviation Museum Foundation’s bank account, details of which will be supplied on request
- Cheques may be made payable to the SA Aviation Museum Foundation and posted to the Foundation at PO Box 150 PORT ADELAIDE SA 5015
- Cash donations may be made by arrangement with the Secretary.
- Provision for bequests from your estate are welcome too, and you can access suggested wording for inclusion in your Will, subject to confirmation by your solicitor, here.
To make a donation please complete the Donation Form online below. Press ‘Send Message’ and your completed form will be emailed to the Secretary with a copy to yourself. The Secretary will then contact your nominated phone number to facilitate and/or confirm your donation.
If you prefer, a Donation Form is available for download here, which you can print, complete and post to The Secretary, SAAM Foundation, PO Box 150, PORT ADELAIDE 5015. or send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact the Secretary at
email – email@example.com
or Tel – 0433 594 437.
On completion of your donation a tax deductible donation receipt will be posted to you.
All donations will be very much appreciated and properly acknowledged but, if you prefer to donate anonymously, we will of course arrange for and respect your anonymity.